Some of our income is gained through the Charity shops we run in the South and East Devon areas and the profit from these shops goes towards the welfare of the horses.
We also have a Tack Shop based at Coombe Park, near Totnes, where you can buy pre-loved Saddlery where all the profits go to help our work!
At present we have charity shops at the following locations in Devon:
View Mare & Foal Sanctuary Sites in a larger map
- Babbacombe, Torquay: 124 Reddenhill Road, Babbacombe, Torquay, TQ1 3NT – Telephone: 01803 311318 Email: [email protected]
- Bovey Tracey: 25/27 Fore Street, Bovey Tracey, TQ13 9AD – Telephone: 01626 834928 Email: [email protected]
- Dawlish: 11 The Strand, Dawlish, EX7 9PS – Telephone: 01626 863488 Email: [email protected]
- Kingsbridge: 86 Fore Street, Kingsbridge, TQ7 1PY – Telephone: 01548 857880 Email: [email protected]
- Newton Abbot: 33 Queen Street, Newton Abbot, TQ12 2AQ – Telephone: 01626 363101 Email: [email protected]
- Plainmoor, Torquay: 141 St Marychurch Road, Plainmoor, Torquay. TQ1 3HW – Telephone: 01803 324407 Email: [email protected]
- Sidmouth: 48 High Street, Sidmouth, EX10 8EJ – Telephone: 01395 514688 Email: [email protected]
- South Brent: Fore Street, South Brent, TQ10 9BQ – Telephone 01364 649249 Email: [email protected]
- Plympton: 96c The Ridgeway, Plympton, PL7 2AG – Telephone 01752 335292
We gladly accept donations at all these shops of good quality saleable items, such as clothing, books, bric-a-brac, small furniture and so on. Regretfully we cannot accept large furniture (Sideboards, Wardrobes, Beds, etc)
All our shops have the ability to securely take credit card payments!
All of our shops have paid managers but also rely on voluntary helpers who aid us a great deal and indeed make our shops possible. If you can help for a few hours a week, please pop into a shop and offer your services.