Temporary Finance Assistant – Maternity Cover
We are looking for a temporary Finance Assistant to cover maternity leave, initially for a period of 6 months however this could be extended.
This is a hybrid working role for 24 hours per week Monday – Friday however the working days can be flexible to suit.
- Processing purchase invoices, matching them to statements and inputting data into finance systems
- Reconciling purchase orders
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Processing of financial transactions through Xero
- Processing business expenses
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Communicating effectively with department managers and staff
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
We would welcome hearing from you if you:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please apply with a Curriculum Vitae and cover letter by Friday 17th March.
"*" indicates required fields
Visit Our Sanctuary
Get Some Advice