Our Visitor Centre is currently closed to the public as we redevelop the site over the winter.
We are planning a raft of improvements to cope with whatever weather is thrown at us – not just for the next five years but the next 25 years.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Our Visitor Centre at Coombe Park is just five minutes away from Totnes and is open to the public from the Easter Weekend to November 1st.
It is separate from our main HQ and head office at Honeysuckle Farm, which is closed to the public.
Tours of the yard are at 11am, 12pm and 1:30pm. We also have a paddock tour which starts at 2:30pm when the horses are out in their fields and the yard is shut.
They last between half an hour to an hour, with other activities throughout the day including Chester’s Trail and a guided walk around the beautiful fields of the centre.
At the Visitor Centre you’ll find our adoption horses as well as many ready to be rehomed, alongside:
- Large indoor and outdoor arenas
- A café serving hot and cold snacks
- Gift shop
- Second hand tack shop
Parking is free and our staff will be only too happy to answer any questions.
Events for everyone
Our wonderful indoor and outdoor arenas are available to hire throughout the week. We have a large outdoor arena with a rubber surface and full size indoor arena with availability to use a full course of show jumps or dressage arena layout.
For more information and to book please contact us on 01803 866615
Other events / clinics
We hold several events throughout the year including pleasure rides around the local area, ladies lunches, seasonal events such as Easter egg hunts and special Christmas celebrations and clinics, talks increasing equine knowledge.
We look forward to welcoming you and would kindly ask that you keep to the following:
- No dogs allowed on the stable yard except for guide dogs.
- No smoking.
- Do not touch the horses unless a member of staff indicates it is safe to do so. Some of our horses have behavioural problems, some are wild – you won’t know which so please err on the side of caution.
- All children must be supervised closely to ensure they and our horses are as safe as possible. All visitors must also be careful walking around behind horses as they can kick with no warning.
- Please don’t litter. Not just because it means we have to pick it up, but a crisp packet can kill a horse if it gets caught in its windpipe or digestive system. Devon is beautiful, please help us to keep it that way.
Winter visits: Because we keep our horses in at night during the coldest months, there may not be any in the stables during the daytime – this is why we close our visitor centre for the season. If you’re interested in rehoming one of our horses please fill out a questionnaire and make an appointment first, and if you’re coming especially to see one horse always ring in advance to check they’re here.
Summer visits: It is worth mentioning that we turn some of our horses out into the fields at 3pm in the Summer, which means there may not be as many horses and ponies or staff available for the last hour. However, our cafe, gift shop and tack shop are all open until 4pm and there’s still lots to see and do.
Call 01803 866615 or Contact Us